1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello friends, I am a student of Computer Science Engineering Diploma, studying in 3rd or final year. I want to change my stream in B.Tech. I want to go to IT or Software Engineering in B.Tech. Can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  2. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  3. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  7. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. How can I study B.Tech after completing Computer Science Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  10. What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?
  11. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  12. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  16. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
12th March 2018, 08:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech IT course after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in B.Tech CSE/ IT course.
15th March 2018, 08:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?