6th October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

11th October 2018, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education to apply for diploma in petrochemical engineering. Admission is through state polytechnic entrance exam.

Just apply for the polytechnic entrance exam of your concerned state and try to get a decent rank according to your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?