6th October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I want to join Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

11th October 2018, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode?

The college you have mentioned is a recognized college and you will get a valid qualification, which will help you to apply for various jobs related to the concerned field.

If you are looking for a good job in private sector, then make sure the placement at the college is good enough. Also, it would be better to visit the campus and review the condition of college, before taking any final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?