21st March 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy in BS Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy Faridabad?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying Diploma in Pharmacy in BS Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy Faridabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

10th May 2020, 09:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy in BS Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy Faridabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested in studying Diploma in Pharmacy in BS Anangpuria Institute of Pharmacy Faridabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.
Applicants who have passed 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry & Biology from an approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations are also eligible to apply for the course. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?