7th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue diploma in homeopathy correspondence course?

I am interested to read diploma in homeopathic in correspondence course.I am a graduate having 47 years old. I am working as a regional manager in a pharmaceutical company. I would like to know the the course of studies,minimum criteria. What is the fees and how many years of course. Whether I will be eligible for study.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  2. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. How to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  5. How to pursue diploma in homeopathy correspondence course? -- [New]
  6. Where I can pursue diploma in homeopathy of short duration?
  7. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
  8. Possibility for a 68 years old retired person to pursue Diploma/Degree course in Homeopathy via correspondence mode
  9. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  10. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  11. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  12. Commerce graduate can do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  13. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  14. A retired 61 years old person can do Diploma in Homeopathy?
  15. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  16. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  17. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  18. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India?
8th February 2017, 09:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue diploma in homeopathy correspondence course?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence after the completion of your graduation degree course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed class 12th studying Science stream with PCB as a subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Homeopathy.
The duration of the course is of 3 years.
The fees of the said course differs from College to College. So, it will be better to contact the respective Colleges to get the exact details about it.
8th February 2017, 11:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to get admission in any university/institute by filling up the application form and clearing the entrance examination conducted by the respective institute and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course and continue with your career ahead.
12th May 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can person passing 12th commerce or graduate in commerce can apply for correspondence course for diploma in homeopath ? Please help
12th May 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a person who has passed 12th in commerce or a commerce graduate can apply for correspondence course of diploma in homeopathy ? Please reply.
4th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I wish to pursue diploma in homeopathy correspondence course.I am a graduate in accountancy and also a senior citizen retired from indian railway. Am I eligible to get admission in the course.
6th May 2020, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue diploma in homeopathy correspondence or distance course. I am a graduate in bio - science and am working as a assistant teacher in govt. School.l am 49 years old . Am I eligible to get admission in the course ? Please reply. My email is nabakumar.4595@ gmail.com.
11th May 2020, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to make Homeopathy as a profession after Retirement.Let me know whether this Diploma Course will support and what is the stipulated time of this course.

With Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?