3rd October 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Photography in Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Photography from Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

8th October 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Photography in Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Photography from Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Those students who have passed Class X (10th) from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Photography course in the Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing. Students can study subjects like Digital Photography, Understanding your Camera, etc. in the Diploma in Photography course in the Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing. Duration of the Diploma in Photography course is 3 months in the Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?