8th October 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in Mamata Medical College, Khammam?

I am interested to do Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic from Mamata Medical College, Khammam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 01:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in Mamata Medical College, Khammam?

Mamata Medical College, Khammam does offer PG Diploma in Diploma in Medical Radio diagnosis. PG Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis is 2 years duration of course. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Mamata Medical College, Khammam are as follows.

1. Candidate must have passed MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
2. Candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.mamatamedicalcollege.com...e-diploma.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?