8th October 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in Mamata Medical College, Khammam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic course in Mamata Medical College, Khammam. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

16th October 2018, 11:12 AM
Amitkh

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in Mamata Medical College, Khammam?

If you are interested for radiography diagnostic course then you should apply for it because, Radiography has career opportunities in india as well as in the other countries. With health services increasing rapidly nowadays, radiographers are constantly in demand in nursing homes, hospitals, diagnostic centres as well as super-speciality hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?