21st September 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Secretarial Practice in Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Secretarial Practice from Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

22nd September 2018, 06:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Secretarial Practice in Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Secretarial Practice from Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream are eligible to study Secretarial Practice & Office Procedures course in the Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi. Duration of the course is one year. The course is useful for the students to become successful and efficient Secretaries, Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistants in the office. They will be efficient not only in Shorthand & Typewriting but also in the use of modern office equipments and computers. Air Force Vocational College, New Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?