22nd December 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can MS degree be done after Diploma engineering? Best university and its criteria?

sir,
i'm doing diploma in tool and die making laster year. i like to do some better education courses after this. what will b the best option for me rather than b.tech or b e o. sir i heard about a course MS (master of science) , can i do that after ma diploma. what are the critirias for its admission. which is the best university for the course.. sir plz b kind to answer ma quiries as fast as u can..
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  2. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  4. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  5. University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?
  6. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  7. How to do engineering degree from Assam downtown university after completing diploma in civil engineering
  8. Can I get B.E/B.tech degree with career in diploma?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  10. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  11. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  12. How can I get admission in Microbiology branch after PG in computers?
  13. What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D, Masters degree or PG diploma? Is there any university available for me after studying PGDBA?
  16. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  17. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  18. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
10th January 2014, 07:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can MS degree be done after Diploma engineering? Best university and its criteria?

Sorry you are not eligible to apply for the MS. It is a master degree course and for the master degree it is necessary to have graduation with minimum 55% marks.

As you have diploma not the degree then it is not possible to apply for the MS.
For this you have to do B.Sc after that it will be possible to do MS.

Here is the eligibility criteria:

Students can join this course after they finish their B.Sc or even at a later stage.There is no age limit to apply for the MS.
And if you want to apply for the MS then it is necessary to have minimum 55% marks in graduation after that you will be able to apply for the MS.

As you are diploma holder after that you should take admission in B.Tech instead of any other course. And you will get admission in 2nd year. There is a provision to get direct admission in 2nd year after the diploma through the lateral entry.

I think for your career it is best to do B.tech after that it will be easy to get good job otherwise i don't think that you will get good job.
3rd November 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can MS degree be done after Diploma engineering? Best university and its criteria?

Hi I'm pursuing diploma in computers. I'm in final year what will be the best option ahead than btech or b.e.?
20th January 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my diploma and my BE in civil . Am I eligible to apply for MS and I heard some countries wil not accept diploma ppl is that correct ?
23rd September 2018, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any discrepancies for admission in US after BE, for LEET (lateral entry in BE after diploma) students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?