19th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, North Goa?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, North Goa for Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this university for this course.

6th September 2018, 02:31 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, North Goa?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, North Goa are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have completed 10th from a recognized board.
Aspirants can pursue Diploma after completion of graduate degree also.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th board.

Aspirants are allowed to get admission after clearing entrance tests but you can get admission directly also.
8th September 2018, 02:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, North Goa?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology, North Goa is given below.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have passed SSC examination from Goa Board/CBSE or any other equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of Science and Mathematics (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) to be eligible.

Candidate who have passed HSSC (Science), HSSC Vocational or ITI are eligible for admission to second year of Diploma courses.

For details: http://www.isbt.ac.in/asp/study.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?