12th May 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma Programme in Shipbuilding Engineering in ISBT-North Goa?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma Programme in Shipbuilding Engineering. I want to join ISBT-North Goa for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

19th May 2019, 07:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma Programme in Shipbuilding Engineering in ISBT-North Goa?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma programme in Shipbuilding Engineering at ISBT(Institute of Shipbuilding Technology),Goa. It is the only institute in India which is established by Society for Industrial & Technical Education of Goa(SITEG) and managed by a group of industries.

ISBT, being managed by the industries it enjoys certain advantage as compared to other institutes. Some of the benefits are:-

1. Easy access to industries for staff and students.
2. Experienced Industrial personnel as visiting faculty/Guest faculty.
3. Participation of industry in development of curriculum, infrastructure development, students assessment.
4. Efficient utilization of all infrastructure of ISBT.
5. Business like approach in its management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?