12th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Executive PG Diploma in International Business in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata for Executive PG Diploma in International Business course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

15th October 2018, 01:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Executive PG Diploma in International Business in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata?

Eligibility to study Executive PG Diploma in International Business in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata are given below.

=> Post Graduate Diploma in International Business is a Diploma level International Business course.

=> In order to get admission in this course candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for PG Diploma in International Business course is 50%.

=> Also you have to appear in written examination organized by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?