28th September 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Management Training and Research?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Management Training and Research? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

15th November 2019, 01:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Management Training and Research?

Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) is a postgraduate Diploma level Business Management course. The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Administration in the Institute of Management Training and Research is the candidate should have passed the Graduation course in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?