19th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship course in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd September 2019, 09:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar is that you should have completed three years bachelor degree in any discipline or four years Engineering, Technology, Medicine or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar is on the basis of your scores in Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test, Xavier Aptitude Test, Common Management Admission Test or AIMS Test for Management Admissions.

You can visit the website https://www.ediindia.org/academics/download-brochure.html for more information.
22nd September 2019, 10:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development is a Diploma level Business Study course. The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development is 50%. The course duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?