19th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship seats are available in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar for a PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

22nd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship seats are available in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar?

The number of seats available in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in Business Entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Gandhinagar is Graduation in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

You can visit the website https://www.ediindia.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?