21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this university. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

23rd July 2019, 05:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this university. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in Arts or Commerce or Science or Social Sciences with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Business Finance in the Aligarh Muslim University. Duration of the PG Diploma in Business Finance course in the Aligarh Muslim University is one year (part time evening mode). Candidates can find the details in the PDF link given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU.pdf(305.9 KB, 1 views)
23rd July 2019, 07:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University?

The eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Finance at Aligarh Muslim University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of departmental test.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amu.ac.in
23rd July 2019, 10:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to pursue PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University is that candidate should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Admission will be on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in graduation.

Duration of PG Diploma in Business Finance is full time one year.

You can find details at;
https://www.amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=23&typ=2
23rd July 2019, 11:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Post Graduate Diploma in Business Finance is a post-graduation course and the duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Finance is 2 years. The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligarh Muslim University is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Finance is 50%.
24th July 2019, 12:26 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is good that you are interested to apply for PG Diploma in Business Finance at Aligar Muslim University, you need to complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?