27th February 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Socrates School of Health, New Delhi?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research from Socrates School of Health, New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

6th March 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Socrates School of Health, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research from Socrates School of Health, New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences with any one of the following subjects: Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics and Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Veterinary, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Homeopathy, Microbiology, Ayurveda, Siddha background are also eligible to study the PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Socrates School of Health, New Delhi. PG Diploma in Clinical Research course contains classroom and training classes.
7th March 2019, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Socrates School of Health, New Delhi?

You should have a life science degree or any field related to life science like pharmacy, biotechnology, dental science, etc. You just need to be from the life science domain, if you are looking for clinical research courses.

Admission at most of the reputed institutes is through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. You can also get admission at some places on first come first serve basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?