28th February 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course in India?

Hello everyone, I have heard that through PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course I can get good job anywhere in India. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me if I do this course in India.

7th March 2019, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course in India?

Pharmacovigilance is mainly associated with drug safety and drug development before it is launched to the public. It is mainly related to the clinical research industry and most of the life science graduates are eligible for such jobs and PG diploma is not necessary in most cases.

The scope of this field is looking good because it is related to the healthcare industry and as the population is increasing there is a demand for medicines too. Also, research is always going on for new drugs for various new diseases. Most of the IT companies have started offering jobs in this field and this field is actually related to medical BPO sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?