8th October 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in ISI-Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to join ISI-Pune for studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

12th October 2018, 01:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in ISI-Pune?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in ISI-Pune is that candidate must have passed 3 years bachelor's degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject from any recognized university.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.isical.ac.in/~deanweb/academic.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?