27th January 2017, 04:45 PM

What is the cutoff for Lateral Entry in Civil Engineering? How should I prepare for the Lateral Entry exam?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Civil Engineering but directly in the 2nd year. I want to know what is the cutoff for Lateral Entry in Civil Engineering? How should I prepare for the Lateral Entry exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  3. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  4. Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Previous year question papers for lateral entry admission in Bihar?
  6. What is the syllabus followed for lateral entry exam in B.E Civil Engineering? Previous year question papers for lateral entry exam?
  7. Reference books and tips to prepare for Odisha Lateral Entry Test?
  8. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  10. Information about lateral entry in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. Information about lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Which are the top colleges in North India which provide lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Dates of the entrance tests?
  12. What was the last year cutoff for Lateral entry in 2nd Civil Engineering of P.R. Patil College of Engineering & Management?
  13. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  14. Is B.Sc IT lateral entry from Kaling University a good option?
  15. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  16. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  17. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  18. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
30th April 2017, 09:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff for Lateral Entry in Civil Engineering? How should I prepare for the Lateral Entry exam?

The percentage of marks required in diploma to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test is 60%. If you have required cut off percentage then you can apply for LEET exam and clear it to get admission directly in second year of Bachelor's degree in technology.

LEET examination consists of questions from subjects which you have studied in diploma. Your focus should be to work and practice your technical subjects of diploma has much as possible. You need to solve last 5 years of LEET question paper, so that you can get an idea of questions that will boost your confidence if you are able to solve it.
19th September 2019, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for Lateral Entry in Civil Engineering? How should I prepare for the Lateral Entry exam?

I want to get the syllabus for lateral entry for btec
16th August 2022, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Why A polytechnic diploma passed person can not go in neet/IIT/NDA/services,while polytechnic diploma is equivalent 12th intermidiat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?