27th November 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology from Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

30th November 2019, 09:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology at Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission to PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list displayed by the university.
2nd December 2019, 02:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

The eligibility to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology at Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with science stream from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years. The candidate can directly take admission without any entrance examination.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.guts.education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?