13th October 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management Catering and Tourism Technology in IIHM Visakhapatnam?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Hotel Management Catering and Tourism Technology course in IIHM Visakhapatnam? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th November 2019, 01:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management Catering and Tourism Technology in IIHM Visakhapatnam?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management Catering and Tourism Technology in IIHM Visakhapatnam is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in PG Diploma in Hotel Management Catering and Tourism Technology is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?