13th October 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Editing Expert in Digiquest Academy Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Editing Expert from Digiquest Academy Hyderabad. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

30th November 2019, 12:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Editing Expert in Digiquest Academy Hyderabad?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Editing Expert in Digiquest Academy Hyderabad is that the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Editing Expert is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score which is conducted by the Digiquest Academy Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?