10th January 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Leather Goods & Accessories Design in Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Leather Goods & Accessories Design course in Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

15th January 2019, 11:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Leather Goods & Accessories Design in Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Leather Goods & Accessories Design in Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized university in any of the stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in graduation.
There is no age limit.
15th January 2019, 11:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Leather Goods & Accessories Design in Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida?

** Post Graduate Diploma in Leather Goods & Accessories Design is a diploma type course and the duration of this course is two years.

** The applicants must have passed graduation course with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score in Footwear Design and Development Institute, Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?