10th January 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts from Osmania University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this university. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 05:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts is a pass in MA (AIHC&A) with 50% marks with Museology as one of the subjects of study or a pass in MA History with Medieval History paper as specialization with 50% marks from a recognized university Institute.
You should have obtained minimum 50% marks in your 10th and 12th class.

For details;
http://www.osmania.ac.in/ArtsCollege...istory_caa.htm
15th January 2019, 11:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts in Osmania University?

** Post Graduate Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts is a post graduation course.

** The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Museology and History of Indian Arts course is one year.

** The candidate should have passed graduation in the respective field from a recognized board.

** The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?