13th February 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 05:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed BPharm, MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BSc (with Biology as one of the subjects) degree examination of any recognized university and have secured not less than 50% marks are eligible to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information course in the JSS College of Pharmacy. Duration of the PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information course is 12 months in the JSS College of Pharmacy. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

18th February 2019, 07:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy.

Applicant must have a B.Pharm/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSc (Biology as one of the subjects) with at least 50% marks from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.jssuni.edu.in/JSSWeb/Web...ID=0&MID=13002

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?