13th February 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information course from JSS College of Pharmacy. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 06:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy?

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy:

Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the JSS University. Those candidates who have a B.Pharm/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSc (Biology as one of the subjects) degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to study PG Diploma in Medicine and Poison Information in JSS College of Pharmacy.

For details, visit:
https://www.jssuni.edu.in/JSSWeb/Web...ID=0&PID=10004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?