6th January 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Sports Management from Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th January 2020, 12:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam?

The minimum eligibility required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam is that you must have completed Bachelor’s Degree course from a recognized institute or university.

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam would be of 1 year.

You can visit the website http://www.smri.in/smri/ for more information.
15th January 2020, 12:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in this course is 50% and the duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?