6th January 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Sports Management from Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam. Can you please let me know about the course fee structure of each semester of this PG Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee structure immediately.

15th January 2020, 11:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam?

The fee expenses for studying Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management would be around Rs.24,000 per semester.

You can contact the Learning Manager at +91 8891675259 for more detailed information.

After completion of the course, you can get job opportunities in Sports franchises, Sports leagues, Sports teams, Sports merchandise manufacturers (Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc), Event management firms, Sports broadcasters and Sports management MNCs.
15th January 2020, 11:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam?

The fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam is given below.

** First semester = Rs.23900

** Second semester = Rs.23500

The course duration of PG Diploma in Sports Management in Sports and Management Research Institute Ernakulam is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?