16th August 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System in TNPESU, Chennai?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System in TNPESU, Chennai? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

30th June 2019, 07:39 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System in TNPESU, Chennai?

PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System is a postgraduate level course and the duration of PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System course is 1 year. The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System in TNPESU, Chennai is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in PG Diploma in Sports Marketing Information System is 50%. For further information, you can visit the official website of TNPESU, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?