16th August 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th June 2019, 07:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences?

=> THe fee expenses of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is Rs.41350.

=> The course duration of PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road,
Bangalore – 560 073, Karnataka, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?