29th August 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Avagmah Business School Bangalore for PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

7th September 2019, 07:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management in Avagmah Business School Bangalore?

The candidates willing to apply for must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management in Avagmah Business School Bangalore.

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management in Avagmah Business School Bangalore is on the basis of your scores in CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA or NSE Online examination.

You can check the website http://www.avagmah.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?