11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

18th October 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management in Avagmah Business School, Bangalore is given below:

>> Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent or

>> HSC or its equivalent & 2 years of work experience or SSC & 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience

Duration of the Diploma in Financial Management course is one year. Avagmah Business School, Bangalore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?