3rd January 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism in Institute for Career Studies-New Delhi?

I am interested to do PG Diploma in Tourism from Institute for Career Studies-New Delhi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

8th January 2019, 11:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism in Institute for Career Studies-New Delhi?

Institute for Career Studies-New Delhi does offer PG Diploma in Aviation & Tourism Management. Duration of course is 1 year. Candidates must have passed Graduation from any recognized university to be eligible.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.newdelhiymca.in/ics/prog...&pgidtrail=109
8th January 2019, 02:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism in Institute for Career Studies-New Delhi?

Eligibility to study post graduate diploma in tourism in Institute for career studies New Delhi:-

This is diploma course and the level of this course is diploma after graduation. To apply for this course the candidates must have bachelor's degree from any recognized university. The candidate must score minimum of 45% marks in aggregate if he or she belongs to general category and 40% in case of Sc/St candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?