30th January 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Professional Diploma in Interior Design & Display in Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Professional Diploma in Interior Design & Display course in Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

11th February 2019, 01:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Professional Diploma in Interior Design & Display in Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women?

Professional Diploma in Interior Design & Display in Indira Gandhi Polytechnic for Women is 3 years duration of course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Interior Design & Display is pass in 10th class or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?