22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any job available for diploma in civil holder?

Respected Sir, my name is Babeeta Sharma and I have completed my diploma course in civil. I have scored 81.11 percentage. I am trying my best to get job, but till now I didn't got any. So, please Sir can you help me to get job. Before getting job I just want to learn more things from you all. So, can I join training for few months and then appear for interview. How to get job easily?

23rd October 2016, 06:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there is any job available for diploma in civil holder?

A diploma is equivalent to the higher secondary. So, you can apply for any jobs which require the eligibility criteria as the 12th standard.

There are many jobs available in the Govt. departments like the PWD, PHE etc. for the diploma holders in technical subjects.

If you want to get good jobs, you need to do a full fledged degree, which you can do on the basis of your diploma only.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
23rd October 2016, 09:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The government job options available for diploma in Civil engineering degree holders are as below :-

a) Option of becoming Junior engineer in different government departments through SSC JE entrance examination.

b) Option of becoming Junior engineer in Indian Railways through RRB JE entrance examination.

c) Option of recruitment as a soldier in Indian Army and Indian Navy through their rally followed by Common entrance examination.

SInce you are a girl child so you are not eligible for joining defense services at higher secondary level and hence option C is not applicable for you. Also for further details regarding SSC JE and RRB JE entrance examination you can log on to their respective link which are www.ssc.nic.in and www.rrb.gov.in respectively.
23rd October 2016, 10:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of the jobs for diploma in Civil Holder:-

Junior Engineer( Electrical,Civil )

Junior Engineer Foreman

Municipal Assistant Engineer (civil )

Assistant Engineer( civil )

Junior Engineer Assistant (civil)

Principal Construction Engineer (Civil )

Civil Diploma / Civil Engineer

Civil / Site Manger

Junior Engineer Civil (CPWD )

Junior Engineer - Civil and Instructor..
23rd October 2016, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get job after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
All you need to do is that you must have to appear in the Campus drives conducted by your respective College to apply for the different companies. Or else you can apply in different companies on the basis of your qualification apart from your campus drive. If there will be any vacancy for you, you will definitely get a job based on your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?