12th May 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma Architecture course in Tamil Nadu?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma course in Architecture. I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can do this course anywhere in Tamil Nadu? Please let me know immediately.

16th May 2019, 05:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Architecture course in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma course in Architecture. I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can do this course anywhere in Tamil Nadu? Please let me know immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in Tamil Nadu. Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course is available for those students who have passed 10th standard board examination. They are admitted to the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course on the basis of marks scored in the 10th board examinations (mathematics and science subjects). Duration of the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course is 3 years in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?