9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Tamil Nadu?

Dear Sir, I haven’t applied for Diploma Entrance exam or any other entrance exam. I am a student of 10th CBSE. I am concentrating on my Board exam. But I don’t want to waste a year. I want to do Diploma course in any reputed institute anywhere in Tamil Nadu. I am interested in Electronics and Communication. I want to know that is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in India?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  4. List of entrance exam and syllabus for Diploma in Architectural Engineering? Government colleges available in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Best colleges with campus facility in Tamil Nadu for Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  7. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  8. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  9. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Petroleum Engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  15. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  16. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  17. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
17th April 2018, 05:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Tamil Nadu?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt Diploma courses in Engineering without qualifying in the entrance examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th Board examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Engineering in the different streams.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council to get admission in different Colleges to study the Diploma course in Engineering.
19th April 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I haven’t applied for Diploma Entrance exam or any other entrance exam. I am a student of 10th CBSE. I am concentrating on my Board exam. But I don’t want to waste a year. I want to do Diploma course in any reputed institute anywhere in Tamil Nadu. I am interested in Electronics and Communication. I want to know that is this possible for me?

Possibility to study a Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance examination is high in polytechnic colleges in Tamilnadu. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance examination in Tamilnadu is given below:

Thiagarajar Polytechnic College - Official Website

Murugappa Polytechnic College - Official Website

The Salem Polytechnic College - Official Website

Panimalar Polytechnic College - Official Website

Thiru Seven Hills Polytechnic College - Official Website

Apollo Polytechnic College - Official Website

Sri Ram Polytechnic College - Official Website

S.A. Polytechnic College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?