17th June 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to study Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap.

19th June 2019, 01:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

As per information available, there is no entrance exam required to study Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who have passed HSC/10+2 or equivalent with Science stream from a recognized board are eligible to study.
Duration of that course is 2 years.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.upums.ac.in/StaticPages/DiplomaCourse.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?