17th June 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences for Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course? I am looking forward to do this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses. Thank you!

19th June 2019, 01:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

Total Fee expenses of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences is around INR 36,000/-.
Duration of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician is full time 2 years and it runs over 4 semesters.
Candidates can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
http://www.upums.ac.in/
19th June 2019, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science is Rs.45900 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science is two years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Saifai
Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206130, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?