2nd October 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for PG Diploma in Public Administration admission in Patna University?

I am a Graduation student and I want to do PG Diploma in Public Administration from Patna University. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this PG Diploma course in Patna University after completing my Graduation?

5th October 2018, 05:15 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for PG Diploma in Public Administration admission in Patna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Graduation student and I want to do PG Diploma in Public Administration from Patna University. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this PG Diploma course in Patna University after completing my Graduation?

There is no entrance examination available to study a PG Diploma in Public Administration in Patna University. Candidates who have obtained graduation in any discipline are eligible to study a PG Diploma in Public Administration in Patna University. Admission to the PG Diploma in Public Administration is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in Patna University. Duration of the PG Diploma in Public Administration is one year in Patna University.
5th October 2018, 06:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for PG Diploma in Public Administration admission in Patna University?

In order to pursue PG Diploma in Public Administration admission in Patna University, you are not required to take any entrance exam. Candidate are admitted based on order of merit of qualifying examination. Candidate who have passed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to pursue that course.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in/pg...blicadmin.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?