20th May 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BA(Public Administration) in Delhi University?

I am a student of Science stream. But after 12th, I want to pursue BA Degree in Public Administration from Delhi University. So, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for the admission? Please let me know immediately.

22nd May 2020, 08:59 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BA(Public Administration) in Delhi University?

Admission to most of the undergraduate courses offered by the University of Delhi is done on the basis of cut-off lists prepared by the university on the basis of merit in class 12 board exams. So there is no entrance exams in B.A
23rd May 2020, 10:01 AM
vshankar740

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BA(Public Administration) in Delhi University?

You are student of science stream of class 12th.To pursue BA degree in Public Administration from DU, You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th class. The eligibility of this course is 12th passed from any stream.You have to appear in an entrance exam organized by DU. Admission is done in this course based on both 12th class %marks and entrance exam marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?