24th October 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Hollywood Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Hotel Management course in Hollywood Institute of Hotel Management. I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

28th October 2020, 10:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Hollywood Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Hotel Management admission in Hollywood Institute of Hotel Management can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission procedure.

Admission will be done on merit basis.

Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university with minimum aggregate of 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?