16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management from Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

21st July 2019, 11:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

As per the information available, there is no entrance examination for admission to PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management.

The admission to the PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is on the basis of merit list of graduation.

You can download the application form through the website http://gihm.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/162013admission-form-1-page.pdf.

The completely filled application form along with the supporting documents needs to be submitted at the college campus.

Contact Address:-
Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management
Vaid House', Behind Sun Pharma Research Centre,
Next to Samrajay & Ashwamegh Complex Akota,
Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?