25th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics from Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

28th July 2019, 10:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue Diploma in Dental Mechanics course at Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital. In order to qualify for admission in Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences for Diploma in Dental Mechanic and Dental Hygienist course, you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You should be at least 17 years old at the time admission or within 3 months of it and should be medically fit.
2. You must have passed at-least 10+2 Examination of a recognized University, taking Science Subjects or an equivalent recognized qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?