25th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma in Dental Mechanics from Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital. I just want to know about the course fee of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately.

28th July 2019, 10:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital?

Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital offering Diploma in Dental Mechanic and Dental Hygienist course, duration of this program is 2 year in full-time mode. For detailed information about Diploma in Dental Mechanic and Dental Hygienist course you should visit at Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital and submit application form along will all required document.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanic and Dental Hygienist course:
Tuition fee - not declared yet
Admission Fee :- Rs. 11,000/-
Maintenance Fee : Rs. 2000/-per year
Hostel Fee : Rs. 100,000/- per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?