20th June 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study DPharm in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study DPharm from Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

23rd June 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study DPharm in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study DPharm from Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

Candidates have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) for the admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm) in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. Interested candidates can contact the Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science for exact details on the same. Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science website link is given http://www.cinps.co.in/index-2.html
23rd June 2019, 03:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study DPharm in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

The entrance examinations available to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science is given below:-

:-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
:-Joint Entrance Examination for Pharmacy

The minimum eligibility required to to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You can visit the website http://www.cinps.in/ for more information.
23rd June 2019, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB/PCM stream from a recognized board with 50% marks minimum. Admission will be on merit through entrance exam conducted by the concerned authority.

Normally, polytechnic entrance exam is conducted on state level for admission in all diploma courses including DPharm. You can apply for it when notification is released. Admission at your choice of the institute will be possible when you have a decent rank.
24th June 2019, 01:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course canddiates must required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) in order to get admission for D.Pharm at Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science.

Official website -> http://www.cinps.co.in/index-2.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?