20th June 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study DPharm in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

I want to do DPharm from Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

23rd June 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study DPharm in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do DPharm from Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline (by downloading the application from the official website - http://www.cinps.co.in/admissions.html for the admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm) in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Pharmacy (DPharm) course at Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE). Candidates can contact the institute for exact details.
23rd June 2019, 03:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study DPharm in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science?

The admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science is on the basis of marks scored in JEE Pharmacy entrance examination followed by councelling.

The minimum eligibility required to to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You can visit the website http://www.cinps.in/ for more information.
24th June 2019, 12:58 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) Those who are interested to apply for D.Pharm at Calcutta Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Science can apply through both online or offline mode. One can download the application from the official website -> [URL="http://www.cinps.co.in/admissions.html"]Click Here/URL].

2) Admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?