30th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research from Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this College?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research seats are available in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  5. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  6. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  7. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  9. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  10. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  11. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  12. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  13. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  14. Fee structure for part time courses of ICRI Delhi?
  15. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  16. How to study MSc clinical research course in Delhi or Okhla/Noida?
  17. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  18. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
20th August 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research from Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this College?

There is no entrance examination available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India. Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in Clinical Research course in Institute of Clinical Research India through Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ICRI. Candidates who have obtained an MBBS or BAMS or BHMS or BDS or BPharm/MPharm or Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy graduates or Graduates or Post Graduates in Science / Bio Sciences / Life Sciences are eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India. Institute of Clinical Research India website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?